Business start-up and expenses guidance
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts. A start-up business requires planning, setting up and then the running of the business during its development, we provide support and advice throughout all of these stages.
The development of a business idea into a business involves a lot of consideration. We will work with you to:
Early Stage - Planning
- Provide advice on approaching a start-up business and guidance on funding sources;
- Provide guidance on preparing your business plan;
- Assess the costs of running the business and quantify the break-even point;
- Review the business plan or bank start-up and give advice on bank presentations;
- Assess the business plan for risk management and taxation purposes and provide advice on a suitable business structure and;
- Advise on VAT and Tax issues.
Mid Stage- Starting your business
Once the planning has been done, the business can go ahead and be set up. We will work with you to:
- Provide advice on the business structure and company formation;
- Provide guidance on which official bodies require notification of a new business;
- Support in setting up accounting and bookkeeping systems;
- Help you set goals to measure your business's progression and success.
Final Stage- Running your business
Once started, it is important to keep on top of your business, as well as when looking to expanding or developing it further. We will work with you to:
- Provide support for cash flow management and book keeping;
- Provide guidance on tax mitigation
- Schedule review meetings to help in business development such as annual reviews and planning sessions;
- Provide guidance on where to get other specialist support.